PART 1 DUTY TO COMPLY WITH THIS POLICY AND APPLICABLE LAW
PART 2 PRINCIPLES AND PARAMETERS OF SECURITY, PRIVACY, AND DATA PROTECTION
YouTrading, when processing personal data, is concerned with observing principles and parameters, which are described below:
- Purpose: these are the purposes for which YouTrading uses personal data. Any purpose in this regard should be legitimate, specific, explicit and informed, which is why we always value transparency and make ourselves available to answer doubts. Data may be processed for one or more legitimate, specific and informed purposes.
- Adequacy: the data processed should be appropriate for the purposes reported. That is, YouTrading will only treat data that serves the purposes in a coherent and reasonable manner.
- Need: the data processed should be necessary to fulfill the widely informed purposes. That is, data will not be collected if it is not necessary to achieve the informed purposes.
- Free access: YouTrading, values transparency and is available to answer questions, doubts or considerations regarding the processing of personal data performed.
- Quality of personal data: YouTrading will ensure the processing of exact, clear, accurate and up-to-date data, according to the need for the fulfillment of the purpose of the processing.
- Transparency: YouTrading will ensure transparency with regard to the processing of personal data and parties involved.
- Security: YouTrading has appropriate technical and administrative measures for the protection of personal data, as well as in relation to security incidents involving personal data, including, without limit, unauthorized access and accidental situations.
- Prevention: YouTrading takes appropriate measures to prevent harm to data subjects due to any security incidents involving personal data.
- Non-discrimination: YouTrading does not process data for unlawful or abusive discriminatory purposes.
PART 3 WHO ARE THE DATA HOLDERS RELATED TO THIS POLICY?
If You are a visiting user of the site, the Policy applies to any personal data processed on account of your visit, data whose processing is linked to the use and navigation of the site itself. If you are a user registered on our courses and other initiatives, that is, if you complete a registration within our website, this policy is also related to the information provided by You when making this registration.
PART 4 WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY YOUTRADING?
YouTrading may process or require the processing of information considered personal data that may include:
- general registration information when a registration for courses and initiatives is completed (such as your name and email, your login and password);
- in the case of visitors, information about your browsing the site, as well as information regarding cookies, as stated below;
- history of searches, access and other information of performance and visits to the platform including, without limitation, URL information, IP, navigation device, browser language;
- profile, geolocation and aggregated general data collected from your interaction with the site, i.e. your visitation history on the website or through partners providing segmentation services for marketing and profiling;
- information related to the registration of events and initiatives carried out by YouTrading.
In view of the activities carried out on the website, YouTrading may process personal data involving cookies and other technologies, such as, but not limited to, web beacons and tags, and these technologies are installed directly by YouTrading or by third parties authorized by it, such as service providers or business partners, for example, Google Analytics. For more information about sharing information with this type of partner or service provider, check Part 6 of this policy.
Cookies are small units of data stored on your computer’s hard drive by your browser and that are necessary for the use of the platform. YouTrading may process your personal data collected through cookies. For better understanding, you can access what cookies YouTrading uses here
PART 5 PURPOSES FOR WHICH YOUTRADING PROCESSES PERSONAL DATA
YouTrading processes personal data for the purposes of the activities involved in its performance as a company, including, but not limited to, its commercial and disclosure activities, administrative and managerial activities, among others. In addition, due to the nature of the site, there is a need for data processing for the very operation of the courses and the content provided therein, as well as viability of access of registered users, access verification and visitation analysis.
There is also the need to process personal data for compliance with legislation involving the requirement of certain access data on the website, such as Law 12,965/14, the Brazilian Civil Framework of the Internet. YouTrading may also store personal data, especially relating to the records of access and use of the website, for your defense in judicial, administrative or arbitral proceedings.
Therefore, YouTrading treats data for widely informed purposes, such as:
- a) compliance with legal or regulatory obligations;
- b) operationalization of registrations and subscriptions made on the site;
- c) marketing and advertising, general and/or segmented, involving its content and publications of partner companies;
(d) the provision of the services to which it is available;
- e) verification of the operation of its website and sanitation of technical problems;
- f) security of its facilities;
- g) improvements in the procedures of its website;
- h) study of user behavior on its site, in order to better dispose its content or adjust any technical and commercial issues;
- i) preparation of reports involving general and aggregate aspects of use of the site, visits, frequency and the like;
- j) profile study of its visitors and registered users, in order to seek a personalized treatment and improve the way of service and execution of its commercial and operational activities;
- k) market study and analysis of possible commercial strategies, own or in conjunction with partners;
- l) ensuring the security of operations on the website, especially with regard to anti-fraud analysis;
PART 6 SHARING PERSONAL DATA AND YOUTRADING PARTNERS
YouTrading may share personal data internally, including with any related companies or the same group and, externally, with third parties, in the cases in which the sharing of data is:
(ii) when necessary to achieve the intended purposes, always in compliance with applicable legislation and reasoned in the event provided by law.
For information purposes, for example, personal data can be shared with companies contracted for the provision of various services, from the analysis referring to the visitation profile and navigation of the site, for better customization of the service, to other companies contracted, either for analytics services, or for the hosting itself or maintenance and improvement of the site.
YouTrading is responsible for the extension of the treatment according to the purpose determined by it, for which the personal data was intended, and any treatments for purposes other than the original are treated directly with the respective recipients.
In summary, we highlight the occasions on which we will share data:
(i) Internal: For the efficient operation of our company and the effective management of the various functions, YouTrading may share personal data between subsidiaries or organizational units.
(ii) External: YouTrading may share your personal data with partners for marketing and advertising purposes, for analysis of the profile of the public who visit and use the website, for verification of data relating to the visitation and permanence on the site and, mainly, for the operationalization of activities related to the site, including service providers related to the maintenance and improvement of the site.
YouTrading may share your data with platforms that host events, courses and the like, whenever you choose to use one of these platforms to conduct your initiatives as online or face-to-face events.
A relevant sharing hypothesis concerns the sharing made with our partner ActivTrades, once You leave the YouTrading environment and start registering for the use of the “Trading Simulator”. The data registered and access and use of the Simulator will be processed solely by ActivTrades in the mold of its policies and procedures, which You can access here.
In any case of data sharing, YouTrading undertakes to appreciate the principles of necessity and adequacy, sharing only essential information appropriate to the intended purpose.
PART 7 RESPONSIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE MECHANISMS
PART 8 COOPERATION WITH AUTHORITIES
We cooperate with the authorities responsible for privacy and data protection issues with jurisdiction over the personal data we process.
PART 9 INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
PART 10 RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
PART 11 YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAW
Data protection law provides individuals with certain rights, including the right to: access, rectify, withdraw consent, erase, restrict, transport, and object to the processing of, their personal information. Individuals also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant information protection authority if they believe that their personal information is not being processed in accordance with the law. Further information about your rights is set out below:
- Right of access to your personal information. You have the right to confirm that your personal information is being processed, to request our legal right to do so and obtain a complete copy of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like to obtain a copy of this information please email us. You may be required to submit a proof of your identity.
- Right to rectification. You may request that we rectify any inaccurate and/or complete any incomplete personal information. If you do notice any inaccuracies in your personal information, please notify us as soon as possible. We will then correct our records and notify any third parties to whom such personal information may have been transmitted as described above.
- Right to withdraw consent. Where you have provided us prior consent to the processing of your personal data, you may, as permitted by law, withdraw your consent at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your previous consent and will not affect our processing of your personal information under any other basis of processing (e.g. processing your information for providing you with our products and services). Please note that if you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to benefit from certain service features for which the processing of your personal information is essential.
- Right to object to processing. You may, as permitted by law, request that we stop processing your personal information.
- Right to erasure. You may request that we erase your personal information and we will comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so. If you terminate a contract with us, we may still retain your personal information if this is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, and to prevent fraud and abuse.
- Your right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. We suggest that you contact us about any questions or if you have a complaint in relation to how we process your personal information. However, you do have the right to contact the relevant supervisory authority directly.